can any surgeon treat me with carticel?

No. Only surgeons specifically trained in the implantation technique may perform the procedure. To locate a surgeon who can perform the procedure in your area, call Customer Care at 1-800-453-6948 or visit the Genzyme web site at Surgeons at the Joint Preservation Center (JPC) have been specifically trained in the complicated procedure of ACI. The JPC in conjunction with Arlington Orthopedic Associates has done extensive lecturing on the topic and has hosted several seminars to teach the techniques to physicians from around the United States.

Back to Top